View/Cancel upcoming appointments here.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule your appointments here.
Thank you for visiting Community Action Partnership of Riverside County's Online Appointment Scheduler. Thank you for trying to schedule your own appointment. However, due to the changes we made to make it safe to serve the public during the COVID-19 pandemic, we no longer allow self-scheduling. Please call 951-955-4900 and select option 2 or stay on the line until someone answers. We answer the phone between 8am and 5PM, Monday through Friday. You must speak with someone to set the appointment. Please don't call our Automated Appointment Line at 951-848-7607, as we are not allowing self-scheduling at this time.
List of Common Docs Required
We will need all required documents to complete your application.
- Social Security card or official documentation with social security number, and Valid ID (for Applicant Only).
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Resident Status (for Applicant Only).
- Most current electric and gas bill within the last 4 weeks of all pages with 22 days of usage or more.
- Proof of household income from the previous month including these examples:
- Current copy of pay stub(s) covering 1 month of gross income before deductions (if multiple stubs, they must be consecutive)
- If you receive Social Security or Disability benefits, you MUST provide current bank statement showing direct deposit, or award letter for current year or copy of check
- Pension/Annuities: Current year of award letter or monthly statement (only). No direct deposit or bank statement will be accepted
- TANF (Cash Aid) Current Notice of Action or Passport to Service Printout (current Month)
- Unemployment Check Stubs within the last 4 weeks
Please note after reviewing your documents we may request additional information to complete your application.
CAP of Riverside County seeks to reduce poverty and help low-income citizens of the Riverside County to meet critical needs and become self-sufficient.
Locations of CAP of Riverside County's Energy Assistance sites
- Community Action Riverside Office
2038 Iowa Avenue, Suite B-102, Riverside, CA 92507 | Google Map
(Appointments /Application drop-off and/or pick-up )
- Community Action Hemet Office
749 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543 | Google Map
(Appointments / Application drop-off and/or pick-up )
- Community Action Desert Hot Springs Office
14320 Palm Drive, DHS, CA 92240 | Google Map
(Appointments / Application drop-off and/or pick up only)
- Community Action Blythe Office
260 North Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225 | Google Map
(Appointments / Application pick-up )